Why Work at Frito-Lay?
We are committed to creating and nourishing a diverse and inclusive workplace where you can do meaningful work, acquire new skills, and have a long and successful career.
We value different perspectives and encourage our associates to act as owners and voice their opinions fearlessly when it comes to the trajectory of their careers at Frito-Lay. This is reflected in our competitive pay, excellent benefits and winning team culture.
From leadership to frontline associates, our people reflect our diverse consumers and the communities in which we operate.
Top 4 Reasons You’ll Love Working With Us
Did you know…?
- PepsiCo spends about $13,000 per year, per employee for benefits! Our HealthyAdvantage and CorePlus Medical Options include support for complex and chronic medical conditions with Best Doctors second opinion or consultation services and the HealthACE Care Management program, that gives you access to doctors and specialists for second opinions and care management.
- Less than half of companies nationally offer a 401(k)match program like PepsiCo!
- Only 13% of private-sector companies nationally offer a pension program like PepsiCo's that is fully funded by the Company! And only 25% of Fortune 100 companies provide pension plans like PepsiCo’s to new employees.1
- Free Wellness Screening & Wellness Questionnaire with incentives for participating
- Adoption Assistance
- … And so much more! Click here for additional informationOpens a PDF.
Wall Street Journal, January 2017
2 Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2015 Compensation Survey
You Belong Here: In markets around the world, Frito-Lay is committed to providing individuals with disabilities with equal opportunity and treatment. Disability Employment Awareness Month in the U.S. provides us an important opportunity for us to reflect on our culture and what makes us unique. Through a moment of reflection, we can better understand the realities faced by associates with disabilities and those who are caregivers. At PepsiCo, we are proud to recognize all of our associates and their diverse perspectives and contributions, all of which enable us to become Faster, Stronger and Better.
We Believe in Giving Back: We never take for granted the need to support the communities in which we live and work. This includes partnering with several national non-profit organizations and food programs. Working with groups such as Feed the Children, the United Way of Metropolitan Dallas and others, we are contributing to PepsiCo's goal of providing nutritious foods to underserved communities and consumers, supporting the advancement of women and girls, and spurring prosperity and economic development in the communities where we operate. We believe doing what’s right is an important part of who we are.
Find out more about:
Over the years, the snacks produced globally have provided nutrition, economic opportunity, convenience, and enjoyment. Today, however, the global impacts of climate change, soil erosion, water scarcity, and population growth bring challenges that threaten its ability to meet our needs. The food system is in urgent need of transformation. Click here to learn more about how Frito-Lay and PepsiCo are leading the way in sustainability for the benefit of our planet and our people.